Bort
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Basic Ideas Whatever

Go down

Basic Ideas Whatever Empty Basic Ideas Whatever

Post by Gisakia Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:43 pm

So we are making our own D&D rules and stats?
What does that entail?
Josh says its a multiverse.
So lets say we get the health and stats and stuff. We need a direction.
So this is what it needs to make
Characters and what they can be
All moves
Stats for all health and all moves possible
How leveling scales.
A basic bestiary.
The levels and stats that they have.
Maybe even just basic templates for us to us and then have whatever monster we want to fill that space.
We need then exp from the monsters
exp from quests
money
We also need all the items in the game?
Because if a DM wants to give out OP shit he can but there needs to be a regulation on the stats required.
So I say that each Item with "x" stat of attack requires "y" of strength and it doesnt matter what
the DM wants, it forces it to be balanced that way its not BS stuff going on.
So if a Sword has 32 Damage. Maybe we say thats a strength needed of  what ever multiplier that is lets say 4 for whatever reason. So  you would need a strength of at least 8 to use it.
That way the game is balanced.
Josh said he was going to balance it, so I think we need to help the direction that way hes not on his own.
So i suppose Im coming up with Designs of shit and spells and things that I've made in the past, since I had done so already.
I think we need to keep it simple and make the game quickly because I feel if it takes 3 months to create this, we'll lost interest and never play it. So we could schedule days when were done to play it, that way we actually play this damn game lol. I can do drawings and whatever if we need it.
Basic Ideas Whatever Ddd11
Gisakia
Gisakia

Back to top Go down

Basic Ideas Whatever Empty Re: Basic Ideas Whatever

Post by Gisakia Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:47 pm

And no i didnt draw that lol
Gisakia
Gisakia

Back to top Go down